WHICH ARCH SUPPORT IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Find the right footwear for your arch type. Archies have discontinued their Standard Arch range, so Noosa Footwear Co is now the only place to get the last remaining stock.
Please be guided by the below criteria to select the right support for you.
High Arch Profile
- If you are used to wearing orthotics or other supportive shoes and sandals.
- If you have high or normal type arches.
Standard Arch Profile
- If you are not used to wearing orthotics or supportive footwear.
- If you have low arches / flat feet as the High Arch will likely feel that it has too much support (unless of course you are used to wearing orthotics with a lot of support).
- If unsure of which arch profile to go with, definitely go with the Standard Arch as it contains legitimate orthotic support, is super comfortable and almost every person absolutely loves and raves about this thong. You can consider going for the High Arch for your next pair, once your feet are used to having the support.