Market Sales Rep - Byron Bay Area
- Byron Community Markets – 1st Sun of the month
- Brunswick Heads Markets – 1st Sat of the month
- Kingscliff Lions Beachside Markets – 2nd and 4th Sat of the month
- Lennox Community Market – 2nd & 5th Sun of the month
- Bangalow Markets – 4th Sun of each month
- Yamba Markets
- Mullumbimby Community Markets
There is more work/ scope if keen.
ABOUT NOOSAFOOTWEAR CO.
Become part of an established business that represents and distributes Archies Footwear across QLD & Australia.
This is a rare opening and a great opportunity for the right person over the coming months. We’ve been operating/attending the markets in and around the Byron area the past 7 years and can confirm that it is a very lucrative involvement.
Head up the Byron Area:
- Work at the above-mentioned markets
- Must be prepared to work weekends
- Honest, accountable individual with the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles & customer service practices
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Working experience in retail sales
- Must have car & license, at least mid sized or small SUV to carry gear.
- Must have secure space to store stock & gear on non market days
- Must be able to use Microsoft EXCEL/ WORD
Markets/ Events/ POP UP Stalls
- Setup stall to guidelines and sell Archies Thongs to the general public.
- Informing customers about the brand and our product.
- Handling money, keeping track of all stock and accounting for sales.
- You will be the face of our products, and must be comfortable approaching, consulting with and advising customers on our product range.
- Start date: 6 November
If you want to be part of the Noosa Footwear Team, email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience and how they match the position description. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No text messages. Thanks.
STANDARD ARCH PROFILE
SELECT THIS PROFILE IF
- you are not used to wearing supportive footwear
- you have low arches
- you are unsure of which arch profile to go with