Market Sales Rep - Sunshine Coast
We're looking for reliable, enthusiastic and passionate sales staff that can man some of our core markets this summer selling our very popular Archies Arch Support Thongs –
- Peregian Markets – 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month
- Mooloolaba Sunset Markets – 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month
- Caloundra Twilight Markets – 3rd Friday of each month
There is more work/ scope if keen.
ABOUT NOOSAFOOTWEAR CO.
Become part of an established business that represents and distributes various selected footwear brands across QLD & Australia.
Help support the Sunshine Coast sales team:
- Work at the above mentioned markets, and possibly help at events & shopping malls in the area
- Must be prepared to work weekends
- Possibly fulltime work over school holidays at pop up shops
- Honest, accountable individual with the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Working experience in retail sales
- Requires own transport to work location (Noosaville) - ability to drive manual van
- Must be able to use Microsoft EXCEL/ WORD
Markets/ Events/ POP UP Stalls
- Setup stall to guidelines and sell Archies Thongs to the general public.
- Informing customers about the brand and our product.
- Handling money, keeping track of all stock and accounting for sales.
- You will be the face of our products, and must be comfortable approaching, consulting with and advising customers on our product range.
- Casual Retail Wage.
- Start date: immediately
If you want to be part of the Noosa Footwear Team, email your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your skills and experience and how they match the position description. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No text messages. Thanks.
STANDARD ARCH PROFILE
SELECT THIS PROFILE IF
- you are not used to wearing supportive footwear
- you have low arches
- you are unsure of which arch profile to go with