Warehouse Assistant - Noosaville
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT – NOOSAVILLE
- 4 day week (Mon-Thu)
- New Warehouse Facility.
ROLE: Warehouse Assistant at The Archies Shop.
Join our dynamic team at The Archies Shop, a leading provider of arch support footwear. We specialise in thongs and slides that offer unparalleled comfort and style. We are all about merging fashion with function, providing our customers with footwear that not only looks great but also supports their feet for all-day comfort. We're excited to invite a passionate and energetic Warehouse Assistant to be part of our team.
We are looking for someone with strong warehouse & service skills to help support the Sunshine Coast sales team, varied tasks include:
- Warehouse stock control.
- Order preparation.
- Warehouse Sales to Public.
- Support Local Market teams. Setups/ pack ups if required at local markets.
- Additional work days if required.
- Honest, accountable individual with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Great understanding of warehouse and customer service practices.
- Accuracy, reliability & on time.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Ability to lift boxes.
- Must have car & license.
- Be able to use Microsoft EXCEL/ WORD / E-MAIL.
- Good communication skills.
- Training Provided on Shopify.
- Organise warehouse & inventory levels across multiple products.
- Pick and pack orders, book freight, communicate with teams on order receipts.
- Update sales portals like Shopify and Ecwid (with training).
- Sales from warehouse outlet.
- Operate walking pallet stacker – (with training).
Salary Package Range: $45,500 to $50,0000, (super, paid holidays, sick leave).
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re excited to be part of our team, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV with references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in creating a fusion of style and comfort that changes the way people think about footwear. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
STANDARD ARCH PROFILE
SELECT THIS PROFILE IF
- you are not used to wearing supportive footwear
- you have low arches
- you are unsure of which arch profile to go with